Probiotics are a combination of live beneficial bacteria and/or yeasts that naturally live in your body. You constantly have both good and bad bacteria in your body. When you get an infection, there’s more bad bacteria, knocking your system out of balance. Good bacteria helps eliminate extra bad bacteria, returning the balance. Probiotic-supplements are a way to add good bacteria to your body.
Some Health Benefits of Probiotics:
- Probiotics Help Support The “Good” Bacteria in Your Digestive System.
- Probiotics May Help in Prevention and Treatment of Diarrhea.
- Probiotic Dietary Supplements Can Improve Some Mental Health Conditions.
- Certain Probiotic Strains May Assists Your Heart Healthy.
- Probiotics May Decrease the Severity of Certain Allergies and Eczema.
A common question about probiotics is whether it is ok to take probiotic supplements every day. Whilst there may be a few exceptions to this rule, the general answer is yes, it’s safe, and usually recommended, to take them daily. It’s important to understand that probiotics are a natural supplement and not a medicine. We recommend to take 2 capsules daily, for the best results take 1 capsule during the day and 1 capsule at the evening.
Avazo Healthcare Advanced Strength Probiotic, 40 Billion CFU is non-GMO; manufactured and formulated in the USA so it is 100% safe!