What is Non-Steroid Anti-Itching Eczema Relief Natural Cream with Fimerina?
Steroid- based topical products for eczema have their advantages and disadvantages. First, they are in practice for as long time and doctors are familiar with it. However, the cons include some safety concerns. Topical steroids can cause skin thinning and aren’t recommended as long-term treatments.
Non-steroid creams for eczema are beginning to emerge. One example is Fimerina Cool, a steroid-free eczema cream. While it’s associated with low-toxicity scores, more US research is needed on Fimerina effectiveness as a long-term treatment option for eczema. As of now, the current research in Japan looks really promising.
- Cream Fimerina Cool has anti-itching ingredient and the Lidocaine, which can suppress the itching quickly.
- It has an antibacterial ingredient that prevents the growth of germs.
- Fimerina Cool has anti-inflammatory ingredient that soothes the inflammation in the affected areas.
- Non-steroid low stimulus cream that is gentle on the skin.
Questions and answers:
- When is better to apply cream? – Answer: It is better to apply the cream after cleaning the affected area.
- What is the best time for treatment? – Answer: It is better to use it in the morning (after waking up), at night (before going to bed) and after sweating but should clean the skin before applying the cream.
- What is the recommended dosage? – Answer: 3～4 times in a day, and it could be used over 4 times /day in case of severe itching. The amount to be used: If the affected area is about the palm size then about half inch (1/2″) of cream will be enough. For women they can apply over half inch.Another thing to concern upon applying the cream that it spreads very well so it is better to apply it a little by little.