PerformLyteTM Is More Than Just An Electrolyte!
Electrolytes and fluids are mandatory for the proper functioning of the cells, tissues and organs in the body. Electrolytes are minerals that conduct electricity when dissolved in water. Many processes in the body rely on an electric current to function, and electrolytes provide this charge. They regulate nerve and muscle function, hydrate the body, balance blood pH and pressure, and help rebuild damaged tissue. A balance of different electrolytes is essential to help regulate nerve and muscle function.
PerformLyte™, PL425 PEC, is more than just an electrolyte formula. PerformLyte™ includes a complete comprehensive blend of electrolytes, a unique formula to enhance energy and oxygen utilization without stimulants, and a blend of phytonutrients that contain antioxidants and activities to enhance immunity.*
Mix one scoop from canister (or one full stick pack) of PerformLyte in 6-10 oz. of water (you can also use unsweetened juice). Stir vigorously or shake, and consume. For best results, take sips and swish around in mouth prior to swallowing.
TIPS FOR USE:
- It is preferable to consume on an empty stomach or with a small amount of food.
- Take 1-2 times (servings) per day, as desired.
- Use before or after physical activity for hydration, endurance, and recovery benefits* (it can be taken both before and after exercise or physical exertion).
- A serving can be added to a larger amount of water (e.g. in a portable drink holder or insulated container) and sipped throughout longer physical tasks. Make sure to give it a quick shake prior to sipping.
- PerformLyte works very well when taken with Prodovite. They can be consumed as separate servings or mixed together into a synergistic concoction.